About us and the role
InConcept Labs’ WEB development team works on building and supporting complex web applications using React JS and Angular JS frameworks. We don't hire for a project, we hire team members, who can work on different projects and technologies.
We are not looking for website builders or UI developers, our front-end developers are responsible for creating highly challenging, scalable enterprise level applications. We always expect our team members to be proactive with adopting new technologies, participating in product development meetings and having self-decision making skills.
We have roles and careers to grow for every level, from talented juniors to team leads and expert developers. And you will always improve and develop your skills by working within a team of industry experts with more than 10 years of experience in software design and development.
Job typeFull time
What You’ll Do
- Work in a software development team
- Create responsive web applications with modern frameworks
- Responsible for Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What You’ll Need
- Min 3+ years of software development experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in a related subject
- Good understanding of OOP concepts
- Good knowledge of React JS
- Good knowledge of English
Benefits at InConcept Labs
- A competitive compensation package
- Health insurance with dental coverage
- Paid sick days
- Extended sport package
- Online and offline trainings
- English courses
- Professional self-development days
- Knowledge sharing sessions
- Access to shared library and free books
- Work from home policy
- Team-building activities
- Referral bonus program
Interested?If you feel that we just described YOU, send your CV to email@example.com adding Middle/Senior React JS Developer in the email subject line.